Calling all apprentices, employers, ambassadors and individuals who champion apprenticeships… the National Apprenticeship Awards 2022 are now open for applications!
Back for their 19th year, the National Apprenticeship Awards are a fantastic opportunity to showcase the apprentices, employers and champions who have gone above and beyond.
Entries to the awards are open from until 1st July 2022. It is free to enter the awards, and all entries must be made through our application website.
We have nine categories to recognise exceptional employers, apprentices and apprenticeship champions:
Employer of the Year categories
- The BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT Award for SME Employer of the Year (for organisations with 1 to 249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
- The Amazon Award for Macro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)
- The Royal Mail Award for Recruitment Excellence (awarded to an organisation who demonstrates innovation in its recruitment processes, to ensure it has a diverse workforce. The winner is selected from Employer of the Year applicants)
Apprentice of the Year and Apprenticeship Champion categories
- The Babington Award for Intermediate Apprentice of the Year (level 2)
- The BT Award for Advanced Apprentice of the Year (level 3)
- Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year (level 4 or higher)
- The Lloyds Banking Group Award for Rising Star of the Year (Apprentices that have made impressive progress in their career to date, and have the potential to go even further. Nominations are made by their employer).
- Apprenticeship Champion of the Year (Individuals who go ‘above and beyond’ to champion apprenticeships. Nominations are made by a colleague or contact who recognises an individual’s ‘champion’ credentials).
Webinars to explain the awards process in more detail, including hints and tips on completing your application, are available on our application website.
Dates for your diary
Nine face to face regional ceremonies will be held during October 2022, with the national ceremony taking place on Wednesday 30th November.
Click here to find out more about the National Apprenticeship Awards. In the meantime please join the conversation on Twitter using @Apprenticeships and #AppAwards22